Visit Molex at 2014 IANA Summit!
We here at Molex are excited to be making an appearance at this year’s Industrial Automation North America Summit (IANA) at McCormick Place in Chicago, Illinois from September 8th to September 13th. We encourage those interested in learning more about who we are and what we do to come out and visit us at Booth # E-4915. We will be showcasing variety of different products, demos, and multimedia presentations:
Demonstrations: Ongoing in Molex Booth E-4915
- Live-Demo-Machine: The demonstration will present the entire range of Molex industrial products developed for a variety of today’s manufacturing environments including automotive, food and beverage, material handling and commercial vehicles.
- Robot: Visitors to the booth will see how Molex products enable a robot to move an item, demonstrating Molex Industrial Ethernet Solutionsincluding: Brad® Harsh I/O in conjunction with Brad Industrial Ethernet cordsets using the Brad Ultra-Lock® connection system.
Product Showcases: Ongoing in Molex Booth E-4915
- Brad Micro-Changeâ M12 X-Coded Cat 6A Connector System: Delivers faster Ethernet speeds, up to 10 Gbps, in a rugged M12 format ideal for data transfer in harsh industrial applications.
- Brad SST Communication Modules for Rockwell ControlLogix*: Provide network throughput for slave connection of Rockwell ControlLogix systems to PROFIBUS networks.
- Direct-Link® Harsh-Duty Ethernet Unmanaged Switches: Offer customers fast, simple and secure on-machine Ethernet switches with an IP67 rating for rugged applications.
- Brad HarshIO IP67 Compact Ethernet Modules: Deliver on-machine I/O connectivity over PROFINET industrial fieldbus offering machine builders a compact and cost-effective solution.
- Brad PC Network Interface Cards: Allows users with limited knowledge of fieldbus technology to transition to PC-based platforms for control and visualization of high-speed systems.
Our instructional and product feature videos have been created by our local technical support team in Waterloo, Ontario. With the collaborative use of live equipment and software configuration tools, we now have over 40 videos posted on our YouTube channel which can be found at youtube.com/MolexConnectors. Videos have been categorized into the following playlists:
• Brad® Simulation Tools
• Brad® Harsh Duty IO Modules
• Rockwell Encompass Program
• Brad Networking Diagnostic Tools
• Brad PAC/PLC Communication Modules
• Brad Remote Communication Modules
These videos may prove to be helpful in terms of providing troubleshooting solutions, detailed product overviews, and an easy step by step process of how to use some of our products.
Please visit our Youtube channel to watch these informative and detailed videos to learn more about Molex Industrial Communications hardware and software products.
For more information: Molex- IANA 2014